“Kainos” is the trading name of the Kainos group of companies comprising the parent company, Kainos Group plc, its wholly owned subsidiaries. Details of all Group companies are set out below.
(i) Kainos Group plc registered in England & Wales under company number 09579188, having its registered office at 2nd Floor, 21 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3HA, registered in the UK for VAT under number 180158418;
(ii) Kainos Software Limited registered in Northern Ireland under company number NI019370, having its registered office at Kainos House, 4-6 Upper Crescent, Belfast, BT7 1NT, Northern Ireland, registered in the UK for VAT under number 180158418;
(iii) Kainos Software Ireland Limited registered in Ireland with company number 510943, having its registered office at 6-7 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland, registered in Ireland for VAT under number 9824105M;
(iv) Kainos Software Poland Spolka z.o.o registered in Poland with national business registry number 221656287, having its registered office at Tryton Business House, ul. Jana z Kolna 11, 80-864 Gdansk, Poland, registered in Poland with tax identification number 5833152587 (used for VAT purposes);
(v) Kainos Evolve Limited registered in Northern Ireland under company number NI622515, having its registered office at Kainos House, 4-6 Upper Crescent, Belfast, BT7 1NT, Northern Ireland, registered in the UK for VAT under number 180158418;
(vi) Kainos Evolve Inc. a Corporation registered in the State of Delaware, USA with Employer Identification Number 5911141, having its registered office at 3340 Peachtree Road NE Suite 1010, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA;
(vii) Kainos WorkSmart Limited registered in Northern Ireland under company number NI622516, having its registered office at Kainos House, 4-6 Upper Crescent, Belfast, BT7 1NT, Northern Ireland, registered in the UK for VAT under number 180158418;
(viii) Kainos WorkSmart Inc. a Corporation registered in the State of Delaware, USA with Employer Identification Number 47 – 2096052, having its registered office at 3340 Peachtree Road NE Suite 1010, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA;
(ix) Kainos Worksmart GmbH registered in Germany under HRB number 107060, having its registered office at The Squaire 12, Am Flughafeb, Hessen, Frankfurt, 60549, Germany registered in Germany with tax identification number 108158418.
(x) Kainos WorkSmart ApS registered in Denmark under CVR number 38814486, having its registered office at Office no. 280110080, Harsdorffs Hus Office Club, Kongens Nytorv 5, 1050 Copenhagen, Denmark, registered in Denmark with tax identification P-number 1022698113.
(xi) Kainos WorkSmart SAS. registered in France under company number 844.803.239, having its registered office at 3-5 Rue Saint Georges, TMF Pôle, 75008 Paris, France, with a SIRET number of FR 34 844803239.
(xii) Kainos Canada Inc. registered in Canada under company number 1104629-2, having its registered office at 500-20 Wellington Street East, Suite 500, Toronto, Ontario, M5E 1C5, Canada.
(xiii) Kainos WorkSmart Oy, registered in Finland under business ID 3088789-6, having its registered office at c/o TMF Finland Oy Erottajankatu 9 B 3, 00130 Helsinki
(xiv) Kainos Planning LLC, registered in Colorado USA, under company number EIN-27-1738807, having its registered office at 7700 E. Arapahoe Road, Suite 220, Centennial, Colorado 80112
(xv) Formulate Kainos Limited, registered in England & Wales under company number 10172840, having its registered office at 2nd Floor, 21 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3HA, UK
A full list of the office locations can be found on the Office locations section of the website.
Kainos considers bribery and corruption in all its forms to be detrimental to legitimate business. The Kainos reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting honestly, fairly and with integrity throughout our organisation and in all our business dealings, both in the UK and further afield.
Kainos embraces robust policies and procedures to ensure compliance with our commitment to act professionally and fairly in all of our business dealings and relationships.
Kainos takes a zero-tolerance approach to corruption in all its forms and does not accept it in our business or in those with whom we do business. Kainos is committed to, and expects all those with whom it does business to be committed to, upholding the law relevant to countering bribery and corruption, both in letter and in spirit, and will actively co-operate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation and punishment of any act of corruption or bribery by any person employed by or associated with Kainos.
Issued by the Board of Directors of Kainos.
Kainos maintains an ISO9001, ISO20000 and ISO27001 certified Management System. This Management System is audited every 6 months by the British Standards Institution to ensure continued compliance. In addition to the ISO suite of certifications we have achieved Cyber Essentials, SOC2 and IG Toolkit assurances covering aspects of our service delivery. Below is a summary of the scope of our Management System and related objectives.
At Kainos Software we aim to deliver the best services and solutions to our customers, whilst at the same time making the company a better place to work. The scope of the Kainos Integrated Management System, includes:
- The design, development, testing and support of IT solutions;
- The application of best practice information security in relation to the design, development, testing and support of IT solutions; and
- Application management services delivered in line with the ITIL Service Management Framework.
Management System Objectives
The following objectives ensure that Kainos maintains a Management System that meets the demands of our current suite of certifications.
At Kainos we aim to ensure that our solutions and services meet our customers' expectations by implementing the following high-level objectives:
- Produce a quality solution and service to the highest possible professional standards that meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Continuously improve our practices and procedures to enhance our relationships with existing customers and employees.
- Meet and exceed the requirements of our Integrated Management System
At Kainos we aim to ensure that we protect our own and our customers' information by implementing the following Information Security Management System objectives:
- Apply practices to reduce information security risks to an acceptable level.
- Ensure that all Kainos employees are aware of and comply with applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain employees' awareness of information security, thereby ensuring that all employees acknowledge its importance to the Council and their own individual responsibilities for security
- Ensure that all information security incidents (including breaches), actual or suspected, are reported to and investigated by the Information Security Team.
- Continually improve our ISMS based on customer and employee feedback, incidents, key performance indicator results, audit findings and technologies.
At Kainos we aim to ensure that our live operations meet the highest standards by implementing the following Service Management System objectives:
- Deliver Support Services which exceed the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) which are in turn aligned with Client expectations.
- Define, measure, alert and report against appropriate Service Metrics.
- Promote a culture of continual search for improvement to Support Services processes and performance.