The Test Analyst will work with our Clients to ensure that the testing of their Workday configuration is delivered within the overall project timelines and meet the quality objectives. The Test Analyst is a key role in the Kainos Test Management capability The successful candidate will be a part of a developing the Test Management Capability, set for significant growth over the coming years.
- Working with a client during implementation of Workday
- Planning test activities, in terms of scope and test load
- Ensuring the agreed test load ensures adequate test coverage
- Risk based prioritisation of testing
- Analysis of design documents to support writing test scripts
- Execution of test scripts on behalf of the client
- Use of test tools (e.g. JIRA and Test rail)
- Support client-side ownership from a functional and integration perspective
- Deliver test metrics and reports
- Support defect and change management
- Working with the Workday Implementation Partner consultants in planning testing and providing feedback on any configuration issues
- Getting ‘hands on’ with the Kainos Smart™ automated testing tool
- A Minimum of 2 years commercial experience within a software testing environment, preferably with a client facing role
- Experience of planning and executing testing.
- Knowledge of the trends in information technology, especially ‘Cloud’ computing and SaaS concepts.
- Preferred working knowledge of HCM, Financials or Payroll applications
- Excellent communication skills including business writing and spoken and written English
- Understanding of quality assurance and automated testing
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience working in “virtual” teams who may be spread across multiple locations / geographies
- Willingness to travel to client sites, when required by project.
- Strong communication skills with an affable and credible persona, including formal presentations
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skill
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.