- Responsible for supporting the management team to achieve or exceed targeted project and BU profitability whilst ensuring the accuracy of the underlying data.
- Responsible for accurate revenue and staff forecasting within the BU.
- Manage staff allocation to projects with awareness of the needs of both the project and individual.
- Manage and control staff availability while minimising overall BU bench time.
- Tracking staff utilisation initiating corrective action with Delivery Managers where appropriate.
- Support the BU recruitment process, forecasting and identifying staff requirements for all roles and levels within the BU and working closely with the Kainos Recruitment team to meet demand.
- Working closely with the BU Talent Partner and Capability Leads to develop the staff within the BU, ensuring that there are sufficient appropriately skilled permanent and contract staff available to meet current and forecasted demands from both the Delivery and Sales teams.
Enforcing compliance of the month end closure process within the BU including timesheet submission and approval as well as review of revenue and costs, invoicing and debt collection.
- Responsible for analysing project P&L’s within the BU and raising appropriate queries and corrective actions with the management team to rectify issues.
- Continuous improvement and refinement of operational processes and communicating and presenting these processes to the wider BU.
- Managing and controlling the allocation and approval of all non-project time ensuring accurate recording.
Management of one or more of the following:
- PMO team within the BU
- BU bench ensuring everyone on the team feels engaged and have meaningful work to complete
- BU on-boarding process
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.