You’ll be responsible for:
- Management of all people operational processes within the employee lifecycle ensuring adherence to agreed service levels
- Ownership of people policies (in each jurisdiction) ensuring they are updated, user friendly and embedded within the business
- Management of Employee Relations issues providing sound advice and guidance to business leaders across multiple jurisdictions globally
- Supporting the delivery of our People strategy by leading specific projects and/or overseeing team members project delivery
- Drive continuous improvement within the People Support team to ensure best in class service delivery maximising use of HRIS to enhance efficiency
- Delivery of accurate and timely MI that can be used to assess trends across the business and ultimately drive people change initiatives in line with best practice and industry standards
- Ensuring legal compliance on all employment matters in each jurisdiction
- Providing coaching support and development to team members and colleagues
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with leaders and managers across our business
Minimum (essential) requirements:
- Educated to degree level with a professional qualification from CIPD
- Proven experience in managing a team within a people function ideally across multiple locations
- A good understanding of UK and Ireland employment legislation with proven experience in the management of complex employee relations matters
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present effectively to stakeholders and groups of different levels of seniority
- A proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience in developing and supporting line managers through change
- Experience of working at a strategic level to drive the people agenda
- Knowledge of how the business operates commercially and the trends and changes that impact our people and culture
- Knowledge and/or experience of employment legislation in one or more of the following jurisdictions: USA, Poland, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark.
- Remuneration experience in Annual Salary Review, Bonus and Global Benefit
Who you are:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day, and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
Kainos is a high-growth IT services company providing digital technology solutions and agile software development to enterprise customers. Across our 30-year history, we have worked on transformational projects across government, NHS and a myriad of private sector clients.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.